K-060 M1 | Air & Vacuum Valve for Industry
The K-060 M1 series Air & Vacuum Valves are designed to automatically discharge or admit large volumes of air during the filling or draining of a pipeline or piping system. This valve will open to relieve negative pressures valve at pump shut-off and at water column separation.
- Working pressure range:
- K-060 M1 0.2 - 16 bar
- K-062 M1 0.2 - 25 bar
- K-065 M1 0.2 – 25 bar
- Testing Pressure: 1.5 times the working pressure of the air valve.
- Maximum working temperature: 60° C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
Note: For applications requiring a working temperature above the maximum stated or below 50 C., please consult first with the A.R.I. Applications Engineering Dept.
- Aerodynamic design enables high flow rates of air both at intake and at discharge.
- Reliable operation reduces water hammer incidents.
- Dynamic design allows for high capacity air discharge while preventing premature closure.
- Lightweight, small dimensions, simple and reliable structure.
- Screen protected outlet.
- The upper screen is protected with a protective cover.
Selección de la válvula
- K-060 M1 (16 bar) / K-062 M1 (25 bar) / K-065 M1 (25 bar)
- Available in sizes 3”- 12”.
- These valves are manufactured with flanged ends to meet any requested standard.
- The K-060 M1 series air & vacuum valve is also available as a combination air valve which includes an automatic air release valve.
For best suitability, it is recommended to send the fluid chemical properties along with the valve request.
Upon ordering, please specify: model, size, working pressure, thread and flange standard and type of liquid.