NR-47 | Removable Cover Check Valves
A check valve with a resilient disc, allows for one-directional flow and prevents liquid return to its source.
This valve has a removable upper cover which allows for the cleaning and maintenance of the valve without the need to remove it from the pipeline.
The valve disc is rubber-coated and attaches to a shaft, which is locked into the valve body.
Sealing is performed by the closing of the disc up against the valve seat, located at the inlet to the body.
- Valve size range: 2" – 20"
- Work pressure: 6/10/16 bar
- Maximum working temperature: 60°C.
- Valve coating: oven-cured blue epoxy
- Cast body made to withstand surge
- Internal parts are made of durable non-corrosive materials, allowing for long term operation under harsh conditions.
- Minimal energy losses and smooth water flow, achieved by the complete elevation of the disc into the upper cover opening.
- Vulcanized disc – for sealing at low pressure and preventing wear of the sealing area
- The disc is reversible - doubling the life time for use
- Soft sealing according to Standard EN 12334
- Rubber stoppers restrain the movement of the disc at the maximum opening height; no contact between coated metal parts prevents damage to the coating.
- Can be mounted horizontally and vertically
- Suitable for different types of liquids.
- The valve is manufactured flanged according to European standard EN-1092
- Size Range: ¾”, 1” male threaded BSP and NPT connections.
- Available in ductile iron and stainless steel.
- Valve coating: fusion bonded epoxy (FBE) coating in compliance
with the standard DIN 30677-2.
- Other coatings are available upon request.