K-014 K-016 K-100 | Air & Vacuum Valve for Industry
The Air & Vacuum Valves are designed to automatically discharge or admit large volumes of air during the filling or draining of a pipeline or piping system. This valve will open to relieve negative pressures valve at pump shut-off and at water column separation.
- Working pressure range: 0.2 - 100 bar.
- Testing Pressure: 1.5 times the working pressure of the air valve.
- Maximum working temperature: 60° C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
Note: For applications requiring a working temperature above the maximum stated or below 50 C., please consult first with the A.R.I. Applications Engineering Dept.
- Reliable operation reduces water hammer incidents.
- Dynamic design allows for high capacity air discharge while preventing premature closure.
- Lightweight, small dimensions, simple and reliable structure.
- The discharge outlet enables the connection of a vent/drain pipe.
- K-014 (40 bar) / K-016 (64 bar) / K-100 (100 bar) -
Available in sizes 1" - 6"
- These valves are manufactured with flanged ends to meet any requested standard.
- The K- 014, K-016 air & vacuum valves are also available as a combination air valves which includes an automatic air release valve.
For best suitability, it is recommended to send the fluid chemical properties along with the valve request.
Upon ordering, please specify: model, size, working pressure, thread and flange standard and type of liquid.