D-23 | Reduced Bore Combination Air Valve for Wastewater
The D-23 is a reduced bore combination air valve installed on a wastewater transmission system to increase pipeline efficiency and reduce energy requirements by improving the hydraulic operation of the system.
A continuous air gap in the valve body separates the wastewater from the sealing mechanism.
- Sealing pressure range: 3" : 0.02 -10 bar (PN 10) 0.1-16 bar (PN 16) 4" - 8" : 0.1-16 bar (PN 16)
- Testing pressure: 1.5 times maximum working pressure
- Maximum working temperature: 60° C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- All operating parts are made of specially selected corrosion-resistant materials
- Size Range: 3” -8”
- Flanged ends to meet any requested standard
- Optional Covers (for air discharge direction and for add-on components):
- 3” models - two-directional cover is standard
- 4” -8” models - optional one directional and two-directional cover
- Optional Add-on Components:
One-way, Out-only attachment, allows for air discharge only, prevents air intake.
Vacuum Breaker, In-only attachment, allows for air intake only, prevents air discharge.