K-060 | Air & Vacuum Valve
PN 16/25/40 – DN 50-250
The K-060 series Air & Vacuum Valve discharges air during the filling or charging of the system and admits air into the system during system drainage, valve or pump shut-off or at water column separation.
- Air & Vacuum air valve.
- Double function:
- Air & vacuum component discharges large volumes of air during filling of the system.
- Air & vacuum component admits large volumes of air during drainage and at water column separation.
- All main flow cross-sections are equal or greater than the nominal port area.
- Aerodynamic design enables high flow rates of air both at intake and at discharge.
- Special orifice seat design: combination of bronze and E.P.D.M. rubber assures long-term maintenance-free operation.
- Available in flange sizes: 2"- 10".
- These valves are manufactured with flanged ends to meet any requested standard.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Body and cover made of Ductile Iron ASTM A-536 60-40-18.
- Valve coating: fusion bonded epoxy coating according to standard DIN 30677-2.
- Other coatings are available upon request.
- Working pressure range:
- K-060 - 0.2-16 bar.
- K-062 – 0.2-25 bar.
- K-064 – 0.2-40 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- For municipal and industrial liquid conveyance systems including high pressure systems (K-064).