S-10 HC | High Capacity Automatic Air Release Valve
The S-10 HC Automatic Air Release Valves release accumulated air from pressurized liquid transmission systems.
The presence of air in a water system can reduce the effective cross sectional flow area resulting in increased head loss and decreased flow. Unwanted air may also cause water hammer and metering inaccuracies, while hastening corrosion.
- Working pressure range: 0.1 - 16 bar, 01. - 25 bar
- Test pressure: 40 bar
- Maximum working temperature: 60° C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- All operating parts are made of specially selected corrosion-resistant materials
- Unique rolling seal mechanism:
- Dramatically reduces the possibility of obstruction by debris
- One size orifice for a wide pressure range up to 25 bar
- Lightweight, small dimensions, simple and reliable structure
- Size Range: ¾”, 1” male threaded BSP and NPT connections.
- Available in ductile iron and stainless steel.
- Valve coating: fusion bonded epoxy (FBE) coating in compliance
with the standard DIN 30677-2.
- Other coatings are available upon request.