S-050 L | Automatic Air Release Valve for Small Suspended Solids, for Low-Pressure Systems
PN 10 / 16 / 25
The S-050 L Automatic Air Release Valve releases accumulated air from the system while it is under pressure. The presence of air in a water system can reduce the effective cross sectional flow area resulting in increased head loss and deceased flow. Unwanted air may also cause water hammer and metering inaccuracies, while hastening corrosion.
The valve’s unique design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism by building an air gap, assuring optimum working conditions.
- Single chamber air valve, directly operated by the flow medium.
- Releases entrapped air from pressurized systems.
- The valve's rolling seal mechanism design enables a one size orifice for a wide pressure range:
- Polypropylene: 0.02 - 10 bar
- Reinforced Nylon / PVDF: 0.05 - 16 bar
- St.St. SAE 316 / Duplex : 0.05 - 25 bar
- Builds an air gap that separates the liquids with suspended particles from the sealing mechanism.
- The built-in air gap keeps the sealing area clear of obstruction by debris.
- The valve’s rolling seal mechanism design is less sensitive to different pressures than a direct float seal, thus enabling a one size orifice for a wide pressure range (up to 10, 16, 25 bar).
- Available in sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1" - BSP / NPT – male threaded connections.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Body made of high strength composite or stainless steel material; all operating parts are made corrosion- resistant materials.
- Float made of foamed polypropylene.
- Water transmission lines.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C
- Installed on most types of pumps, after filters and pressure reducers.
Last Updated on: Wednesday, 24 February 2021