D-021 | Combination Air Valve for Reclaimed and Non-Potable Water
The D-021 combination air valve combines an air & vacuum large orifice and an automatic small orifice in a single body. The valve is specially designed to operate with reclaimed and non-potable water. The combination air valve discharges air (gases) during the filling or charging of the system, admits air into the system during draining and at water column separation and releases accumulated air (gases) from the system while operating under pressure. The valve's unique design guarantees separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum work conditions.
- Specially designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as reclaimed water and effluents.
- Unique "air gap" design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions.
- Combines the features of both an air & vacuum valve and an air release valve.
- Triple function:
- Air & vacuum component discharges large volumes of air during filling of the system.
- Air & vacuum component admits large volumes of air during drainage and at water column separation.
- The air release component releases entrapped air in pressurized systems.
- Flexible rolling seal provides smooth positive opening, closing, and leak-free sealing.
- Available 25mm – 50mm (1"& 2") with a threaded BSP or NPT connection.
- Available in flange sizes: 25mm – 50mm (1"- 2").
- These valves are manufactured with flanged ends to meet any requested standard.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Valve body is made from corrosion-resistant composite materials.
- Internal metal parts are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Floats are made of corrosion-resistant composite materials.
- Flange is made of corrosion-resistant composite materials.
- Working pressure range: 0.2-10 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- Additional one-way options for air intake/discharge.
- Application media include reclaimed water, raw water, effluent water, water with suspended solids and coolant water.