R-20 Q | ELIPTIX - Quick Pressure Relief Valve
The Eliptix Quick Pressure Relief Valve model R-20 Q is activated by line pressure. The normally closed 2-way pilot valve has a spring-loaded membrane, which is exposed to the upstream pressure. As line pressure reaches the preset level, the valve opens quickly to relieve the excessive pressure. The R-20 Q Quick Pressure Relief Valve protects a water systems from rapid surge by closing gradually after the pressure has stabilized.
The general application of the pressure relief valve is as a 2-way pressure relief valve with a pressure rating up to 10 bar.
The Eliptix R-20 Q Quick Pressure Relief valve is used for water supply systems.
The combination of the 2-way command and the elliptical diaphragm enables smooth and precise pressure control.
- Rugged, high quality construction meets applicable engineering standards
- Long service life and low maintenance
- Unique technology, innovative design and performance
- Free and unobstructed liquid flow with minimal head loss
- Designed to reduce cavitation
- Elliptic diaphragm reacts faster with less movement
- Small control chamber enables quicker response