R-20 S | ELIPTIX - Pressure Sustaining Valve- Manual Override
The Eliptix Pressure Sustaining Valve- Manual Override model R-20 SM is activated by line pressure. The valve is normally closed. When the line pressure rises above a preset point, the Eliptix R-20 SM Pressure Sustaining
Valve opens to relieve the excess pressure downstream. When the line pressure drops, the Eliptix R-20 SM valve closes.
Eliptix R-20 SM Pressure Sustaining Valve is used to maintain a minimum upstream pressure.
- Rugged, high quality construction meets applicable engineering standards
- Long service life and low maintenance
- Unique technology, innovative design and performance
- Free and unobstructed liquid flow with minimal head loss
- Designed to reduce cavitation
- Elliptic diaphragm reacts faster with less movement
- Small control chamber enables quicker response