S-020 HC S-022 HC | High Capacity Automatic Air Release Valve
The S-020/2 HC automatic air release valve discharges accumulated air/gas from the system while it is operating under pressure. The presence of air/gas in the system can reduce the effective cross sectional flow area, resulting in increased pressure loss and deceased flow. Unwanted air/gas may also cause water hammer and metering inaccuracies, while hastening corrosion.
The S-020/2 HC automatic air release valve builds an air/gas pocket inside the valve body, separating the liquid with its solid particles from the sealing mechanism, ensuring a leak-free seal.
- Working pressure range: S-020 HC : 0-16 bar (PN16)
S-022 HC : 0-25 bar (PN25)
- Testing Pressure: S-020 HC : 25 bar
S-022 HC : 40 bar
- Maximum working temperature: 60° C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- Size range: 2”– 4”.
- These valves are manufactured with flanged ends to meet any requested standard
- The 2” valve is also available with a BSP or NPT male threaded connection.
- Valve body coating: fusion bonded epoxy coating in compliance with standard DIN 30677-2.