Air Valve Enclosure
The A.R.I. Air Valve Enclosure is used to protect air valves in above surface installations.
The special enclosure hides the air valves and protects them from vandalism and damage.
- Suitable for A.R.I. combination air valves model D-040 (3/4” , 1”, 2”) and D-050 (3”,4” ).
- Auto-locking mechanism, padlock or both.
- Attaches by screws to a concrete surface.
- Made of reinforced polyethylene.
- Lift-off design allows full access for air valve maintenance.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Air vent and drainage slots.