NR-040 | Check Valve with Removable Cover
The NR-040D series Swing-type Check Valve allows for one directional flow and prevents the return flow of the liquid to its source. The check valve is designed with a removable top cover which allows for cleaning and maintenance of the check valve without the need to remove it from the pipeline. The disc is attached to the check valve body with the aid of an arm. The check valve seals with the closure of the disc against the sealing ring which is located at the opening of the check valve body.
- Valve allows for one directional flow and prevents the return flow of the liquid to its source.
- Removable cover allows for cleaning, maintenance, and seat replacement without removing the valve from the system.
- Valve can be installed in either a horizontal or vertical position.
- Stainless steel extended shaft on both sides of the valve body.
- Available in sizes 3" -48" in all requested flange standards.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Surge-resistant body in cast iron, Sphero Nodular, or cast steel.
- Bronze or stainless steel disc with comparable seat seal.
- Corrosion-resistant inner parts.
- Valve coating: fusion bonded epoxy coating according to standard DIN 30677-2.
- Working pressure range:
- NR-040 16 bar (cast iron body).
- NR-042 25 bar (Sphero Nodular body).
- NR-044, 046 40, 64 bar (cast steel body).
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- For potable water and wastewater pump stations, filtration systems and service line connections to the main line.