D-016, D-100 | Combination Air Valve for High Pressures
PN 64/100 – DN 50 – 200
The D-016, D-100 combination air valves for high pressure have the features of both an air release valve and an air & vacuum valve. The air release component is designed to automatically release small pockets of air to the atmosphere as they accumulate along a pipeline or piping system when it is full and operating under pressure. The air & vacuum component is designed to automatically discharge or admit large volumes of air during the filling or draining of a pipeline or piping system. This valve will open to relieve negative pressures whenever water column separation occurs.
- Combines the features of both an air & vacuum valve and an air release valve.
- Triple function:
- Air & vacuum component discharges large volumes of air during filling of the system.
- Air & vacuum component admits large volumes of air during drainage and at water column separation.
- The air release component releases entrapped air in pressurized systems.
- Special orifice seat design: combination of bronze and E.P.D.M. rubber assures long-term maintenance-free operation.
- Available in flange sizes: 2" – 8"
- The 2” valve is also available with a threaded BSP or NPT connection.
- These valves are manufactured with flanged ends to meet any requested standard.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Valve coating: fusion bonded epoxy coating according to standard DIN 30677-2.
- Other coatings are available upon request.
- Air Release Component:
- Body and cover made of Cast Steel ASTM A216 WCB.
- All operating parts are made of specially selected corrosion- resistant polymer materials.
- Working pressure range:
- D-016: 0.2 - 64 bar
- D-100: 0.2 – 100 bar
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- For municipal and industrial high-pressure liquid conveyance systems.
Last Updated on: Monday, 15 November 2021