D-070 | Dynamic Combination Air Valve
PN 16 - DN 75/100/150/200/300
The D-070 Dynamic Combination Air Valve is a unique valve, operating without a float and utilizing the rolling diaphragm principle. This unique structure allows the dynamic air valve to discharge air from the water system in a controlled and gradual manner, thus preventing slam and local up-surges. When vacuum (down-surge) occurs, the valve reacts quickly to admit large volumesof air into the water system, thus impeding down-surges and, consequently, all pressure surges in the line. The air & vacuum component of the dynamic air valve is normally closed when the line is not operating, thus preventing the infiltration of debris and insects into the water system.
- A unique valve, operating without a float and utilizing the rolling diaphragm principle.
- Valve discharges air from the water system in a controlled and gradual manner, thus preventing slam and local up-surges.
- Normally closed air & vacuum orifice prevents the intrusion of debris and contaminants into the system.
- Smooth and gradual closing unaffected by water flow.
- Available in sizes: 3”, 4”, 6”, 8" and 12” with flanged ends to meet any requested standard.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Body and cover made of Ductile Iron ASTM A-536 60-40-18.
- Internal components are corrosion-resistant.
- Valve coating: fusion bonded epoxy coating according to standard DIN 30677-2.
- Other coatings are available upon request.
- Working pressure range: 0.2-16 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- For pump stations, deep wells and distribution lines, systems prone to slam and local and system surges, sites that require a combination of means to reduce water hammer or surges and sites that require an air valve with a low profile due to lack of space.
Last Updated on: Monday, 26 December 2022