S-050 | Automatic Air Release Valve "Segev"
PN 16/25 - DN 50/20/25
The S-050 series Automatic Air Release Valve releases accumulated air from the system while it is under pressure. The presence of air in a water system can reduce the effective cross sectional flow area resulting in increased pressure loss and deceased flow. Unwanted air may also cause water hammer and metering inaccuracies, while hastening corrosion. In spite of its compact and light weight structure, the S-050 series Automatic Air Release Valve has a12mm² orifice that enables it to release air at high flow rates and is not exposed to obstruction by debris.
- Single chamber air valve, directly operated by the flow medium.
- Releases entrapped air from pressurized systems.
- The valve's rolling seal mechanism design enables a one size orifice for a wide pressure range (0.2 up to 25 bar).
- Available in sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1" - BSP / NPT – male threaded conections.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Body made of high strength composite material; all operating parts are made corrosion- resistant materials.
- Float made of foamed polypropylene.
- S-050-C/S-052 models have a protective shell made of Cast Iron ASTM A-48 CL35B/Ductile Iron ASTM A-536-60-40-18.
- FBE coating according to the international standard DIN 30677-2.
- Working pressure range:
- S-050 0.2-16 bar
- S-050-C 0.2-16 bar
- S-052 0.2-25 bar
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C
- Installed on most types of pumps, after filters and pressure reducers.
Last Updated on: Tuesday, 13 April 2021