16 BAR 8", 10" , 12", 14", 16", 20", 24"
The A.R.I. 4everFlow is an add-on device that circulates water in air valves. It prevents ice from forming inside the air valve at low temperatures and prevents bacterial growth in air valves.
Uses the media stream as an energy source - ideal when no external energy source is available.
Prevents ice formation - a frozen valve can no longer protect the customer's line and might burst, causing flooding and damage.
For total protection, it is essential that there is constant flow.
Complies with potable water regulations and standards - prevents dirt and bacterial growth inside the air valves.
- Supports pipe diameters up to 2000mm
- Works reliably from a minimum flow speed of approx. 0.06 m/s.
- Working pressure range: 0.1 - 16 bar
- Maximum working temperature: 60° C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
Last Updated on: Sunday, 22 December 2019